Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Moronic Care For A Piece of Hardware

One of the brothers I was mentally portraying was getting heated during an argument with his younger sibling, who slept with the former's wife while being stationed in "Vit Nam". As soon as I got to the physical actions, a black man in stylishly ripped jeans and a fluffy coat dropped his pocket screen onto the train's floor level. I was ultimately distracted, but I quickly retreated back onto the one-scene packet, something for my Scene Study course at school.
After a third read-through, the bloke in front of me dropped his device once again, this time looking back toward me to see if anyone was witnessing his embarrassment, which I certainly was. He revealed to me inadvertently that he was trashed in piercings, a shredded beard, and a small rasta hat - completely justified along with his shitty light-colored jeans. He then picked up his phone and proceeded to listen to music using oversized headphones.
Usually as humans who don't possess some aspect of physical disability are shock prone to dropping their devices, that is if they're not clumsy. After it happens a couple of times we tend to concentrate on its safety a bit more, but not for the case of Reg E., derived from a television character due to his similar facial features that resemble Reg E. Cathey. In Reg. E's case, the abundantly-owned piece of hardware met the ground several times rather than a couple. And once he got up for the stop on California, I noticed that he intricately entangled the headphones' wire in-and-out of his shirt and coat's collar and his neck, leaving the male tip (the jack itself) to hang loose like an article of clothing swung over a chair. No wonder he dropped the damn thing! Perhaps he was trying to be different, a problem many humans seem to face.
There is no lesson to be taught here, only shown: Don't wear your headphones' wire like a spaghetti-stringed accessory.
I named him Reg E. for reasons mentioned above.

April 5th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment