Thursday, August 6, 2015

Antonio from Gamestop

Not so long ago, I once met a bloke named Antonio at a Gamestop to return a title I wasn't satisfied with. Whilst browsing through the large selection of fresh installments, Antonio approached me with minor pleasantries. Fortunately enough for him, I was in a decent mood for some small talk. We exchanged miniature backgrounds, such as our education, living situations, and girls we were involved with. He seemed to be an all right individual, yet I could easily sense that he had a huge burden in his head; I didn't dare ask anything about it.
Ready to complete my purchase, he followed me to proceed with our little impromptu palaver, which started to aggravate me - I was just about ready to go back home and doze off into the rest of the day. Once we departed from Gamestop, he took out his phone and introduced me to a hooking up app, where icons of local singles and cheating whores would showcase themselves for sex (pretty much like Tinder, yet much more straightforward). He mentioned that I should try out the app, but I simply found myself annoyed and disgusted by the app's purpose, so I lied to him by saying that I'll probably check it out once I get home. Adamant as he was, and also quite clingy, he asked for my number and I gave it to him. Finally, I said my farewells and left, knowing that the guy was going to text me once I walked away. Till this day, I have no idea as to why I provided my number.
I named him Antonio, because he reminds me of someone from my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment