Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lilianna looking out the window

Some time ago, I was hanging out with some friends on a summer afternoon, when the sun wasn't so kind and became so shy that it hid behind the abundance of light gray clouds, ultimately killing the vibe of seeking that hot beam of light from the sky. As we were all hanging out, relaxing to the sense of trustful company, I looked over at one of my friends who stared out the window - mayhap to seek a decent view of the outside, and all I witnessed was the look of ubiquitous beauty. I sat there for merely a few seconds, yet the universe made it seem as if it lasted for a much longer duration. As this happened, the sun decided to show its color and light, peeking through the window and into her eyes, glistening the bright hair from her head and ocean-like waves on the surface of her face, a calm current. When your mind ponders upon beauty, it's rather difficult to let it go from your mind.
I named her Lilianna, because she reminds me of someone from my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment