Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jason from the generation plague

There comes without a doubt that this generation has become outright bizarre and freaky in most cases, most in gratitude to the mindless and excessive internet postings about cheap relationship lessons, fifteen second videos of the youth trying too hard to be noticed, and some shit about our zodiac signs that we want and crave to believe in. Among these postings, I've discovered a term called "fuckboy", a growing plague targeting good-looking blokes who somehow are bestowed upon the aforesaid title by aggravated and fatuous individuals in charge of developing these posts. Whilst trying to relax in the resort's hot tub, I witnessed a "fuckboy": well-built body with those thirsty curves (some) women always fall over for, earrings on both ears, and that cursed jawline that faints the generation into a hurricane of uncontrollable hormones. Did I mention his eyes? His eyes, too. What broke me was his state of loneliness, for I always tend to witness groups of young men hunting for herb or women, and he was all by himself; of course I would look at him for a while. Was his family nearby, attending to the youth in the kiddie areas? Did his posse tick him off? Was he on this trip all on his own? The latter assumption might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I'll never truly know.
I named him Jason, because he reminds me of someone from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment